Cappadocia Travel Center, a Turkish incoming tour operator & DMC that provides sightseeing tours and other type of vacation oriented experiences in Cappadocia and Turkey, is offering a wide variety of itineraries to satisfy the needs of nearly every traveler.
From single day tours to hot air balloon rides, the company has provided hundreds of thousands of travelers with high quality excursions and accommodation in Cappadocia and Turkey.
Their operations team has intimate knowledge on all major sights, accommodations and tour destinations, knowing that a key to a great holiday is to maximize free time by utilizing the most convenient yet un-rushed travel arrangements.
The company is currently offering 2, 3 and 4 day tours from Istanbul. Each tour includes:
- Domestic round-trip flights from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- Pick-up from airports in Cappadocia
- Accommodation at hotels listed
- Meals as listed (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver
- Professional and experienced licensed English speaking tour guide during the tours
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Parking fees
- Drop-off at the airport for return flight to Istanbul
Travelers will have a chance to explore Kaymakl? Underground City, one of the most interesting underground settlements in Cappadocia. There is also the So?anl? Valley, which houses an open air museum in a wild natural setting near a typical Cappadocian village with it’s different style Rock-Cut churches and frescoes. The tour also stops at Uchisar Rock-Castle to have a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia and includes an early sunrise balloon ride. For those who wish to keep their adventures on the ground, Cappadocia Travel offers hiking tours through the stunning & lush Ihlara Valley, which boasts the deepest gorge in Asia Minor.
Rates start at $695 for the 2-day tour (2 people), $988 for the 4-day tour (2 people) and does not include international air transportation or courtesy tips.
Cappadocia Travel Center, www.cappadociatravelcenter.com