Bolongo Bay Beach Resort has made it easier than ever for brides-to-be to plan their dream destination wedding in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The intimate resort’s new Caribbean Dream Package includes every detail from a beautiful beach ceremony to a reception for up to 20 guests.
The Caribbean Dream package includes full wedding and event coordinator services, plus:
- Prior to the ceremony: Courthouse concierge service to pick up marriage license
- At the ceremony: Officiate, decorated bamboo arch, chairs for guests, flowers for bride, groom and 4 additional attendants, professional photography for ceremony plus $100 credit for prints, and choice of one hour of live music
- Cocktail hour with rum punch, champagne and hors d’oeuvres
- Reception on the beach at Iggies with tropical dinner buffet, wedding cake, open bar and three hours of live musical entertainment
- Morning-after breakfast with buffet with a Bloody Mary or Mimosa for each guest
The bride and groom also will receive chocolate, rose petals and Champagne upon arrival, and a free night, room-only rate, and bottle of Champagne on their first anniversary. The Caribbean Dream package is $7,995 including all gratuities and service charges. The rate is for events with up to 20 guests, plus the bride and groom. Cost for additional guests is $175 per adult and $50 per child.
With no passports required for U.S. citizens to travel to the U.S. Virgin Islands, it’s easy for couples to say “I do” in paradise and easy for guests to celebrate with them.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, www.bolongobay.com