There is still time to make plans to experience the special events being conducted at the Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida this fall, such as Night of Joy, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. A great way to experience these events, and/or to check out the wonders of the recently expanded New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom® Park, is by taking advantage of the special “End of Summer Value Rates” that are being offered by the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels from August 1-September 30, 2013. In addition to their ideal location an easy walk to the shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the Downtown Disney® Area, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to Downtown Disney®. As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2013 Downtown Disney Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from over 30 merchants on Downtown Disney® area dining, entertainment and shopping.
The Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels’ “End of Summer Value Rates” are:
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $75 per room, per night
· Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates from $95 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates from $109 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night August 1-15, and from $79 per room, per night August 16-September 30, 2013
· Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown – rates from $93 per room, per night
· Royal Plaza Hotel – rates from $79 per room, per night
· Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates from $80 per room, per night.
“This is a great time to visit the Walt Disney World® Resort,” said Ed Gilbert, chairperson of the Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels’ marketing committee. “The attendance at the theme parks is often lighter, and all of the special events at the Walt Disney World parks are wonderful. Taking advantage of the ‘End of Summer Value Rates’ is a great way to experience the many offerings of the Walt Disney World Resort.”
Disney’s “End of Summer Value Rates,” www.DowntownDisneyHotels.com