The Sands at Grace Bay, located on Turks & Caicos’ world-famous Grace Bay Beach, has unveiled two intimate and affordable beach wedding packages for the upcoming 2013/14 Caribbean wedding high-season. The two customizable packages provide couples with the basic elements for an elegant beach wedding ceremony for up to ten people, with the ability to invite additional wedding guests and add-on optional wedding day “extras” based on their ceremony and reception desires.
Both under $5,000, the packages allow couples to plan their dream Turks & Caicos beach wedding that is within their budget.
The following are inclusions for The Sands at Grace Bay’s two intimate beach wedding packages for 2013/14:
“Let’s Say I Do”: $1,850 Per Couple
• On-Site Event Assistance
• Assistance to Obtain Marriage License and Marital Paperwork
• Officiant for Wedding Ceremony
• Witness, if needed
• Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere
• Wedding Cake (serves 10 people)
• 10 Complimentary Wedding Chairs adorned with chair covers
• iPod Docking Station
• Two Pole Beach Wedding Arches with White Sheer Cloth
• Special Welcome Amenity
• Special Turndown Service on Night of Wedding
• Celebratory Bottle of Sparkling Wine
“Let’s Go For It”: $4,680 Per Couple
*The “Let’s Go For It” package includes all of the offerings from the “Let’s Say I Do” package, with the following additions:
• Brilliant by Tropical Imaging Photograph Package, which includes:
o A 2-hour shoot
o Beautiful 10×10 Turks & Caicos book with 30 pages
o All Digital Files
• Spa Tropique’s “I Do” Bride & Groom Spa Package that includes the following His & Her Treatments:
o 70-Minute Swedish Massages
o Delicious Full-Scalp Massages
o Fabulous Foot Massages
The wedding package prices are based on a 10 person wedding and do not include room accommodations or the resort’s 10% service charge and 12% government tax. For each additional wedding guest (up to 20 persons) an additional $25 per person charge will be applied to the total package price. For groups over 20, customized package pricing will apply. Refunds will not be provided for unused features of any package purchased.
To make these packages customizable, The Sands at Grace Bay has partnered with the very best local vendors to offer special packages and pricing for couples to select from a variety of wedding day “extras” – including wedding reception dining and rehearsal dinner packages, florists, entertainers, island excursions, hair and makeup artist and more.
The Sands at Grace Bay, www.thesandstc.com