The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa has been honored as a Travellers’ Choice 2013 Winner and one of the “Top 10 Hotels for Romance in the South Pacific” by TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, enabling travelers to plan and have the perfect trip, featuring more than 60 million travel reviews and opinions from travelers around the world.
The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa offers an enchanting setting to celebrate weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, or just enjoy a romantic holiday in intimate luxury in one of its 80 overwater villas with views of majestic Mount Otemanu, and the high level of service from the resort’s award-winning staff.
Romantic experiences guests can enjoy at the resort include:
• Dream Weddings – Custom-tailored weddings at the resort’s private beach, on a secluded islet, or in its renowned Blue Lagoon Chapel—the world’s first overwater chapel with glass bottom floors and stunning views of Mount Otemanu. Polynesian entertainment, Deep Ocean Spa services, hair styling, make-up sessions, flower arrangements, photo sessions, video shoots, and receptions can also be easily arranged by the resort’s expert wedding planners.
• Unforgettable Honeymoons – Upon arrival, honeymooners receive a tropical flower arrangement and half bottle of French Champagne. Couples staying two nights receive a special honeymoon gift from the resort. On the fourth night, a pareu is offered to the bride and t-shirt to the groom. After seven nights, a bountiful breakfast is delivered by canoe to the couple’s overwater villa. A romantic dinner for two is arranged by the resort for honeymooners staying 10 or more nights.
• Inspiring Vow Renewal Ceremonies – A traditional Polynesian ceremony is offered by the resort for couples wishing to re-affirm their love for one another complete with officiant, local musician, pareus, white leis flower necklaces and crowns, and “Tapa” certificate.
• Romantic Dinners – Couples can indulge in an exquisite dinner at a private table decorated with tropical flowers and candles in a secluded area of one the resort’s restaurants, the terrace of their villa, a pontoon facing Mount Otemanu, or on a private, white-sand beach under the stars.
• Romantic Touches – Private sunset cruises on a jet boat or catamaran, a photo shoot by a professional photographer, or sailing on a traditional pirogue to a secluded motu set with a gourmet menu and Champagne are all magical experiences that the resort can orchestrate.
• Signature “World of Weddings” Pink Canoe – Couples can enjoy a photo session on board the resort’s famous “World of Weddings” pink outrigger canoe, enjoying a romantic cruise through the lagoon while sipping a signature “Pink Wow” cocktail or Champagne.
Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, 888-424-6835, www.tahiti.intercontinental.com