This new luxury “South Africa on Sale” tour and safari from $2,799 per person including all air and all taxes, offers true affordable luxury and represents a savings of $1,900 per person over self-packaging.
This Nine Day trip features:
-Four nights at The Commodore Hotel situated in the heart of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town, to discover all that this wonderful city has to offer.
– The package also includes a full-day Cape Peninsula Tour, a half-day Winelands Tour as well as a cable car ride up to the top of the majestic Table Mountain for spectacular panoramic views of the city.
-Two nights on safari in Pilanesberg National Park at Bakubung Bush Lodge. Bakubung Bush Lodge offers the best of both worlds when combining the peaceful bush environment with luxury and comfort and the chance of seeing virtually all of the animal species of Southern Africa, including large populations of Lion, black and white Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo and Leopard – Africa’s “Big Five”. Bird watching is also excellent with over 300 species recorded.
• Roundtrip, international, economy airfare from Washington DC or New York (JFK) to Johannesburg on the award winning South African Airways
• Domestic flights within South Africa
• Fuel Surcharges and taxes
• 4 nights of accommodation at The Commodore Hotel in Cape Town
• 2 nights of accommodation at Bakubung Bush Lodge in the Pilanesberg National Park
• Two open vehicle game drives
• 6 Breakfasts / 2 Dinners
• Full day Cape Peninsula Tour
• Half day Winelands Tour
• Cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
• Lion World Tours representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
• Transfers in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
Single Supplement: $420. The $2,799 rate is valid for February, March and September 13-30, 2013 departure dates, subject to availability. A rate of $2,899 per person, including all taxes and fuel surcharges is valid for October 1-31, 2013 subject to availability. Prices are in US Dollars and are per person based on double occupancy accommodations and include fuel surcharges, Government taxes, departure fees and September 11th Security Fee.
Lion World Tours, www.lionworldtours.com