Rome is romance -dinner on a rooftop terrace overlooking the city, wandering through the narrow streets discovering inviting trattorias and cafes, visitng the nearby Roman forum, Colosseum, and Santa Maria Maggiore and the welcoming green Borghese Gardens. And of course there is shopping for the romantic gift on nearby Via Nazionale or Via Condotti. Nothing is very far and no place is more romantic.
The Bettoja Hotels of Rome, Medterraneo, Massimo D’Azeglio, Atlantico, and Nord extend an invitation for travelers to celebrate romance with them by offering a very alluring Valentine’s Day Package.
The package includes:
• Accommodation in classic double room
• Upon arrival, a bottle of sparkling wine and a red rose for the lady, in your room
• Early check-in & late check-out (depending on hotel availability)
• A romantic dinner for two at Hotel Mediterraneo or Massimo D’Azeglio restaurants.
• Buffet Breakfast
• Daily newspaper
• Free WI-FI
• Free access to the fitness area at the Hotel Mediterraneo or at the Hotel Nord
• Tax** and service included
All the Bettoja hotels are within a block on one another and centrally located to get around on foot or using mass transit. It is easy to visit the key sites and be back in your air-conditioned hotel for a rest without long cab or bus rides.
The Bettoja Hotel’s have been privately owned for five generations, well known for their warm personal service and penchant for romance. There are two fine restaurants, Massimo D’Azeglio and Restaurant “21” that service all four hotels. Two unique rooftop terraces are available to all Bettoja guests as well as two fitness centers, one in Hotel Mediterraneo and Nord.