Lion World Tours is offering a luxury Kenya safari starting from $2,999 per person including international airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges.
The itinerary provides multiple game viewing opportunities and includes a visit to the renowned Masai Mara Game Reserve, a prime spot to observe Kenya’s Big Five — lions, rhinos, buffalo, elephants and leopard. This “Luxury Kenya” package is valid for departures on selected dates in February and March 2013.
This safari package also includes six nights in luxury accommodations in Kenya, game viewing, guides, meals, transfers and more.
Serena Mountain Lodge is a 2011 Conde Nast Gold List hotel. Here guests wake-up to the trumpeting of elephant, fall asleep to the symphony of the sounds of the African night or sit in stillness and observe the fascinating interplay of the animals as they arrive to drink and bathe around the water hole.
Serena Lake Elmenteita Camp is located right on the shores of Lake Elmenteita, offering a blend of ultra-luxury, exclusivity and adventure. This new camp has sumptuous tents, a dining and lounge area, spa and swimming pool enjoying magnificent views of the lake. Soysambu Conservancy is a wildlife sanctuary that offers uniqueness whilst boasting a broad range of wildlife and bird species.
Mara Serena Safari Lodge seemingly floats on a sea of savannah. The waters of the Mara River are home to crocodiles and pools of hippo, while the woodlands and forests are favored by leopard and elephant. The open savannah areas play host to the plains game. All of the “Big Five” – Lion, Rhino, Buffalo, Elephant and Leopard – are here, as well as cheetah, hippo, hartebeest, gazelle, topi, antelope, zebra and many other animals. The Mara is also noted for its abundance of lions – particularly the superb black maned males.This Lodge is a 2012 Travel + Leisure “World’s Best” hotel.
“Luxury Kenya” starting from $2,999 per person is a 9 Day trip which includes:
- Round trip international Economy Class airfare from Washington, DC (Dulles) to Nairobi, Kenya, aboard Ethiopian Airlines.
- All Fuel Surcharges and Taxes
- 1 night at Serena Mountain Lodge, set on the lower slopes of Mount Kenya
- 2 nights at Serena Lake Elmenteita Camp, offering ultra luxury and aristocratic elegance
- 3 nights at Mara Serena Safari Lodge, in the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Game drives as specified in the itinerary
- 6 Breakfasts / 6 Lunches / 6 Dinners
- Lion World Tours representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
The single supplement fee is USD $500
Lion World Tours, www.lionworldtours.com