Clients can dive into warm weather, warm waters and big savings with a stay and dive package at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Guests can choose to stay, dive and save on either room-only rates or Bolongo’s popular All Inclusive plan, which features premium cocktails and dining a la carte on lobster and filet mignon.
Available May 1 – August 31, 2012 when diving conditions are ideal in the US Virgin Islands, the Stay and Dive package includes:
• Five nights for two people in an ocean view room
• Welcome cocktail upon arrival
• Two 6-dive passes with the St. Thomas Diving Club, a 5-star PADI training facility located on site
• Complimentary scuba gear rental
• Complimentary sail on Bolongo’s own 53’ catamaran, either the Swim with Turtles half-day snorkel trip or the Sunset Harbor Cocktail cruise
The five-night Stay and Dive package is $1,731 (34% savings) for room-only or $2,870 (23% savings) for All Inclusive. Rates are quoted for two people and include taxes and resort fees. Guests also enjoy complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment including Hobie Cats, windsurfers, kayaks, snorkel gear, paddle boats and more.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, 800-524-4746, www.BolongoBay.com