Have your clients take in South Africa’s rugged beauty while staying at luxury hotels with the Cape Town and safari Lion Sands in Style package for $3,899 ppdo, including airfare, game drives, bush walks and meals.
Travelers can watch the sunrise from their bedroom’s private viewing deck at Lion Sands River Lodge, which is positioned on a site with trees dating back 800 years. The Lodge is about spirit, warmth, nature and relaxation, hosted by a family of staff that make its guests feel you’re your home away from home. Alternatively you can sip fine wine in one of Tinga Game Lodge’s spacious suites as the animals stop by for a drink from the Sabie River. Tinga offers the ultimate combination of total luxury and first-class service.
The ten day Lion Sands in Style package includes:
– Roundtrip flights from 26 cities in the USA to connect with your international flight
– International flights from New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C., on top-rated South African Airways
– Flights within South Africa and all ground transfers
– Four nights at the upscale More Quarters in Cape Town
– Three nights at the 5-star Lion Sands River Lodge or Tinga Game Lodge in this big-5 wildlife paradise
– Six open-vehicle game drives
– Half-day tour of the Ernie Els Winery near Cape Town
– 13 meals: Seven breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners
The Lion Sands in Style is valid for travel September 2, 11, 18 (Lion Sands) and October. 5, 12, 31 (Tinga Game Lodge).
Also available: For a different safari experience, choose the Safari in Absolute Style package, also starting from $3,899 ppdo and including four nights at the 5-star Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa in Cape Town. The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa stands at the edge of the world. On one side, the majestic Twelve Apostles Mountains reach towards the heavens; on the other, the sun sets on breeching whales, playful dolphins, and crashing Atlantic rollers. Your safari experience will then begin with three nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge offering exclusive and luxury accommodation.
These packages are in U.S. dollars and include accommodations fuel surcharges, Government taxes, departure fees and September 11th Security Fee.
Lion World Tours, 800-387-2706, 800-668-9968 (Canada), www.lionworldtours.com